[NSRCA-discussion] New Tool?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jan 28 08:06:41 AKST 2010

I've been having some problems doing some sawing work in some close
quarters lately, particularly inside fuselages.  Manual saws leave a
lot to be desired and you can't do a very good job, unless you have
more dexterity and skill than I've been able to muster.

It would be great if there was a powered axial oscillating saw that
was no bigger in diameter and length than a Dremel Tool, preferably
smaller and shorter.  Does such a tool exist, or did I just invent
the idea?

Ron Van Putte.