[NSRCA-discussion] New Tool?

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Thu Jan 28 09:35:58 AKST 2010

Ron,

This might work for you.

http://www.micromark.com/ELECTRO-FILE-ELECTRIC-FILING-MACHINE,7979.html

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Ron Van Putte
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:09 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] New Tool?

I've been having some problems doing some sawing work in some close
quarters lately, particularly inside fuselages.  Manual saws leave a
lot to be desired and you can't do a very good job, unless you have
more dexterity and skill than I've been able to muster.

It would be great if there was a powered axial oscillating saw that
was no bigger in diameter and length than a Dremel Tool, preferably
smaller and shorter.  Does such a tool exist, or did I just invent
the idea?

Ron Van Putte.