[NSRCA-discussion] Winter break

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jan 27 06:04:03 AKST 2010

FIJI...  But forget the planes....lol

Seriously, I think there are more than a few of us that would be up for the same type of trip.  Maybe we need a Pattern Practice vacation that more than a few could attend?  Not sure who's field would be open to the invasion though...

-Mark

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124