[NSRCA-discussion] Weight limit in AMA classes

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 16:18:13 AKST 2010

 Here we go again...

Let's see, electrics want a weight break because their fuel tanks are heavy but their fuel is light; because two strokes aren't competitive any more we ought to have a high minimum weight for 4-strokes and electrics to level the playing field; and I want a weight break because I added 4 oz when I put ignition on my YS's.

Pandora's box is no problem compared to changing pattern rules.

Jon Lowe