[NSRCA-discussion] 2.4g antenna

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Feb 25 11:23:00 AKST 2010

I saw an aftermarket 90-degree 2.4G antenna a while ago that looked like it would work for the Spektrum module but I can't find the link anymore. I have a Spektrum module on my Futaba Tx and I hate the cobbed up antenna scheme that they come with. If anyone finds a GOOD replacement antenna, let me know.

John Pavlick