[NSRCA-discussion] 12Z vs 12FG

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Feb 16 09:08:55 AKST 2010

Thanks guys.

On the comparison chart, the only thing I saw that MIGHT sway me to the 12Z is the "logic for switches".  I think I used this feature once on my 9Z to do some experimenting, but don't know if it is something that I would ever really need.

I was more concerned with the feel of the radio (quality of the sticks). That is one thing I don't like about the 10C, as well as the lack of conditions.

Bob R.