[NSRCA-discussion] 12Z vs 12FG

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Feb 16 05:39:32 AKST 2010

I have the 14 MZ and 12 FG.  I actually fly the 12FG more lately, because I threw everything into it besides pattern or IMAC.  Helis (90 sized CCPM), and Raptor 50, various foamies.  The 12 FG programming and overall mix functions is VERY CLOSE to the 12Z and 14MZ.  While I love the 14, I've gotten used to the 12FG case feel.  For the money - the 12FG offers TREMENDOUS programming capability.

If you like metal case, go with the 12Z.  If you want to save $$, get the 12 FG.
Thanks,
Jim W.
Team Futaba