[NSRCA-discussion] Decisions Decisions

mjfrederick at cox.net mjfrederick at cox.net
Fri Aug 20 07:54:50 AKDT 2010

I was judging one of these flying the Intermediate sequence in pretty strong winds at a contest last year and was extremely impressed with it's performance. I don't see how it could be at a disadvantage.

Matt

---- Chad Northeast <chadnortheast at shaw.ca> wrote:
Tim,

I have watched a local fellow get back into pattern this year, and is flying a Wind 110 in Advanced (Can is same as US sequence).  I am very impressed with that model, he was flying it as well as the 2 meter models.  The only time he was at a disadvantage was in a strong crosswind, but we had talked and he is going to try ballasting it a bit as its quite light as it is now and a little weight probably wouldn't hurt at all in the wind.

Best part is he is running 8s so costs for motor/esc/packs are significantly lower.

Chad