[NSRCA-discussion] Decisions Decisions

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Fri Aug 20 05:52:50 AKDT 2010

Tim,

I have a Wind 110 and an electric Focus Sport (both 8S setups) as well as
the 2M Integral. The Wind 110 is certainly capable of flying all the AMA
sequences as is the Focus Sport.  Both are much cheaper than an electric 2M
setup. I think the pilot work load is a little more with the smaller planes
especially when the wind is blowing a little but I wouldn't hesitate to fly
either in a contest. I use both to practice the sequences at the small field
at my home where it's a little tight to get my 2M planes in and out
comfortably.

Dave