[NSRCA-discussion] Full scale bipe vs RC plane

ldiamond at diamondrc.com ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Fri Aug 20 06:35:23 AKDT 2010

As bad as this is, you always wonder how this will test the AMA Safety Rules that states "Full Scale Planes have a right of way..."

Personally, IMHO the liability will rest with the Event Coordinator and Sanctioning Party. The outcome could have been much worse, and I believe more than just one person shoulders responsibilty for the outcome.

RC Showboating and Full Scale Showboating in the same airspace is always a recipe for disaster...