[NSRCA-discussion] weight difference

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:55:01 AKDT 2010

Looking forward to that article Matt!  Show 'em how it's done!

Ed

To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:43:06 -0400
From: rcmaster199 at aol.com
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] weight difference

There is very light and simple solution to this problem that may be retro-fitted. Credit goes to Wist Model. I am preparing a How To for the KFactor and one of these days I will complete it and send it in. It requires different design struts than the common fare one gets with these planes.

I would love for any mfr to try the approach since the structure could be even lighter and stronger if done when the fuse is being molded

MattK