[NSRCA-discussion] weight difference

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 16:43:32 AKDT 2010

There is very light and simple solution to this problem that may be retro-fitted.?Credit goes to Wist Model. I am preparing a How To for the KFactor and one of these days I will complete it and send it in. It requires different design struts than the common fare one gets with these planes.
?
I would love for any mfr to try the approach since the structure could be even lighter and stronger if done when the fuse is being molded
?
MattK