[NSRCA-discussion] Planning team for the world championships in 2011

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Sep 30 15:41:02 AKDT 2009

Derek has put a lot of thought and work into this.  Now is the time for us
as NSRCA members to step up and get the work done.  If you cannot attend the
event, you may be able to fill one of these positions and get all the work
done prior to the WC.  Or, perhaps you want to serve as a worker on the
flight line.  Well, you can do that, but you can also work on one or more of
these committees!

This course of action is exactly what Ron Van Putte and I used to setup and
plan the 1999 WC in Pensacola/Navarre, FL.

Derek knows that I will help in what ever area he needs.  How about you?
Are you willing to step up to the plate for NSRCA and AMA and the USA?

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525