[NSRCA-discussion] iPhone as judging aid

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:17:10 AKDT 2009

What do you guys think about using the iphone as a judge aid?  What if I
pulled my iPhone out and used the inclinometer app (i like "clinometer",
very easy to see the numbers in the daylight) to aid in judging 45's and
lines in general?  Would the fliers I am judging revolt?

I also plan on having the rulebook accessible as well.

There was talk a while back about using it as a scoring tool, that would be
great but someone needs to write the app....

You won't see me doing this till next year, looks like my season is over due
to my son's wedding in a couple weeks and then work travel on top of the PHX
contest.

Anyway, food for thought.