[NSRCA-discussion] Unknowns (now about judging)

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Sep 23 19:02:31 AKDT 2009

Every once in a while, those of us who really care about R/C
aerobatic competition have to scream to be heard above the "go along
to get along" guys and the "we can't do anything about it, so let's
just stop talking about it" crowd.  I believe we (NSRCA) need to push
the required judging representation ratios as hard as we can to get
as many non-European judges in the judging chairs as we can in 2011.

Ron VP