[NSRCA-discussion] Unknowns (now about judging)

John Ferrell jferrell13 at triad.rr.com
Thu Sep 24 04:58:37 AKDT 2009

Unknowns (now about judging)The first step in resolving any problem is accepting that there is a problem.
Perhaps some things can be fixed and perhaps they are as good as they get.

John Ferrell  W8CCW

"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue."
-Barry Goldwater
"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note."
-Doug Floyd