[NSRCA-discussion] Spectrum and Hobbico... new 2.4 alternatitve

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:33:19 AKDT 2009

"not to mention you can't use DSM2 in Europe"

Wonder what QQ did in Portugal?
Anybody?
JLK

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:29:59 -0400
From: rcpilot at wowway.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Spectrum and Hobbico... new 2.4 alternatitve

I'm still flying 72 MHz using my JR 10X radio.  I need to switch to 2.4 this winter.  This module is the solution to my problem.  I love the 10X, 9303 and 12X radios.  I don't like the DSM2 technology, I feel frequency hopping is a superior technology not to mention you can't use DSM2 in Europe.  Either Europe will eventually approve DSM2 or JR will switch to frequency hopping worldwide.  This solution will afford me more time to see what JR decides to do.  So I plan to try this module out on my foamies and park flyers and if I experience no problems I will use it in my pattern planes come this spring unless JR makes a switch to frequency hopping.  I know there are a lot of people in my situation.

Ron