[NSRCA-discussion] Spectrum and Hobbico... new 2.4 alternatitve

RON HANSEN rcpilot at wowway.com
Wed Sep 23 07:30:01 AKDT 2009

I'm still flying 72 MHz using my JR 10X radio.  I need to switch to 2.4 this winter.  This module is the solution to my problem.  I love the 10X, 9303 and 12X radios.  I don't like the DSM2 technology, I feel frequency hopping is a superior technology not to mention you can't use DSM2 in Europe.  Either Europe will eventually approve DSM2 or JR will switch to frequency hopping worldwide .  This solution will afford me more time to see what JR decides to do.  So I plan to try this module out on my foamies and park flyers and if I experience no problems I will use it in my pattern planes come this spring unless JR makes a switch to frequency hopping.  I know there are a lot of people in my situation.

Ron