[NSRCA-discussion] batteries high or low (electric pilots)

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 15 18:46:46 AKDT 2009

I almost know that feeling Ron. In Poland during a practice flight, I forgot to put the straps across my 10S 6000 packs. I flew a
long 10 minute flight snapping here, there and everywhere... when I landed, I went to undo the straps and they were already on the
sides of the fuselage, still. The batteries stayed put, thus my belief in the floor should ALWAYS have velcro on it holding the
battery down!

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com