[NSRCA-discussion] batteries high or low (electric pilots)

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Sep 15 18:39:30 AKDT 2009

I tried moving the batteries aft in my Genesis last weekend and noted
no significant effects.  I forgot to strap them down and they tried
to go to the tail.  They broke the air dam, but the battery leads
would only let the batteries go aft about six inches.  I do not plan
to repeat the experiment.

Ron VP