[NSRCA-discussion] Oxai Beryll For Sale

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:45:30 AKDT 2009

I'll be at the FARM contest this weekend  in Virginia.  If there is anyone possibly interested, I will bring it down.

Beryll is setup with a Hacker C50 13XL and Hacker Controller. JR Servos all around. MK Linkages. Plane has 207 flights on it. Some very minor wear. Plane flys fine. Too many pattern planes.  At least $5000 is into the cost of it. Asking $2300.  Wheel pants were removed to use bigger wheels on a grasss field.  Servos are 3421sa's on elevator, 9411sa's on ailerons, and a 8411sa on rudder. Also, comes with wing, stab and fuselage covers.

Will sell  as stripped down airframe for $1350.00.

No trades.