[NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of the 2011 Worlds at Muncie . . .. .

Dwayne Brown dwaynenancy at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 3 12:14:10 AKDT 2009

I can help if needed.  Dwayne Brown

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Ron Van Putte
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:40 AM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of the 2011 Worlds at Muncie . . ..
.

Mike Mueller said, "Will finding volunteers be difficult? No doubt.
Can we do it all? I'm pretty confident but it won't be easy and we
need people to be understanding and flexable."

I think Tony Stillman will agree that, if we could get the country's
R/C aerobatics pilots to come to an old Navy field on the Gulf Coast
near Navarre, Florida and perform all the "skill jobs" required to
run an F3A World Championships, like we did in 1999, I think we can
handle putting on one in Muncie in 2011.

BTW, CPLR was there in 1999, and it is worth watching him fly.

Ron Van Putte
1999 F3A WC co-CD