[NSRCA-discussion] 2.4G Required at next Nats??

Chris Fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 10:36:01 AKDT 2009

As stated earlier please contact Dave. Then it's not heresay.

It's not an AMA thing, but a cd thing.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2009, at 11:24 AM, "Bill Glaze" <billglaze at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Earlier, on this list, Tony Stillman stated that there was "no truth to the rumor" that DSS would be required at the Nats in 2010.  Changed?
Bill Glaze
----- Original Message ----- From: <verne at twmi.rr.com>