[NSRCA-discussion] MK Aurora for sale

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Oct 28 07:27:27 AKDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I have an Aurora for sale.  It is very well done and is a 20 year old plane you could fly everyday if you like.  I have lots of pictures available.  The story of this plane is that it was built all with new equipment, flown about 15 times, and put in an air-conditioned closet all these years until I bought it.  I flew this at the 2009 Tangerine.  I have since added a little bit of blue accent to the top and bottom of the wings to make it more visible.  All can be verified with pictures.  There is a YS .61, hatori header/pipe setup, TT spinner MK trike gears with a new digital mini servo on the nose gear (steerable).  The motor starts immediately and runs very well.  There are Futaba coreless 9101's on all surfaces.  If you are interested I can email pictures.  The plane is ready to fly minus receiver and battery.  $900  Hopefully a delivery can be made rather than to ship.  I was surprised how well the plane flew without any mixing!!  I have other interests going on right now and do not anticipate flying this any time soon.
Thanks,
Jim