[NSRCA-discussion] Channel assignments on Futaba 2.4GHz

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 07:56:35 AKDT 2009

Jim, I usually just use the 'suggested' ports because the 14MZ
automatically sets up linked functions like elev and ail for any mixing and you  don't
have to do any linking, etc.

Both ways work just fine, just easier to go with the suggested ports on a
new setup.

Don

In a message dated 10/27/2009 8:48:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,