[NSRCA-discussion] ENJOY PATTERN. IT WAS "Rules proposal 11-6question"

john fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:09:16 AKDT 2009

Two points.  There is no other organization that speaks for Precision
Aerobatics.  NSRCA is the AMA recognized Special Interest Group (SIG) for
Pattern.  That puts them way ahead in the scheme of things.  Secondly, any
AMA member can submit a rules proposal.  They do not have to be NSRCA
members.  However I cannot recall an instance when that has happened.  Of
the current proposals how many are non NSRCA members.   The Board Members
get very little feedback from their constituents as it is.  NSRCA provides a
great forum for collecting and disseminating ideas and information.    Like
it or not the Board relies a lot on NSRCA as they should because of NSRCA's
status as a SIG.   Please ponder on this question - If there is no
feedback/input from non-NSRCA members but a lot via NSRCA members how would
you vote?