[NSRCA-discussion] Off the wall....

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 23 05:31:40 AKDT 2009

It's hard to imagine that Irv Ohlsson and Harry Rice were involved in the Company at this time, if it even still existed at it's original location (Emery and Grande Vista in Los Angeles.)  During the war, my Dad worked with Irv Ohlsson at North American Aviation at Inglewood, Calif. (Mines Field.)  Nice guy, Dad said.  Years later, I met Harry Rice, just a few weeks before he died.  Unfortunately, he and Ohlsson had a fallling out, with a lot of bad feelings. Happens, I guess.
Bill Glaze