[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed rule change

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Oct 11 13:11:03 AKDT 2009

--- On Sun, 10/11/09, ronlock at comcast.net <ronlock at comcast.net> wrote:

I'd prefer the descriptions be left as is, and accept that at some amount of wind, a 10 may not be possible.

#yiv1381357132 p {margin:0;}

I say the judging criteria should be the same for the stall turn element(s) in all maneuvers that contain stall turns. At present, the descriptions are inconsistent. At least change the Figure M and Double Stall turn descriptions to match the Stall Turn w/ or w/o rolls, from "model must be vertical" to "model track must be vertical". Can we agree on that?