[NSRCA-discussion] basic judging question (warning 4 letter word)

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 12:30:11 AKDT 2009

How about changing not the judging criteria for the snap, but provide a maximum downgrade for
the snap element of the maneuver that is very low, say two?.

So an avalanche that does not show a pitch break to initiate the snap, receives at most a two point downgrade for the snap portion, and whatever other downgrades the loop portion gets ( constant radius, centered, etc)

Ron Lockhart