[NSRCA-discussion] basic judging question

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 17:26:26 AKDT 2009

Then the judge must know how much of the 1/4 loop must be before
center and how much after.  I submit that none know unless they have
computed the answer beforehand.  And even if they knew the answer it
would be impossible to judge accurately.  And I guess that first 1/4
loop establishes the radii of all the corners.  Let's face it judging
is subjective.

Jim O