[NSRCA-discussion] Not bama now

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 03:46:22 AKST 2009

Guys,

We are trying to accommodate a VERY few participants who say they
will fly electric or nothing -- we could just let them "take their
ball and go home", but we are trying to arrive at a setup that will
allow them to participate.  We could avoid all this falderall by, as
I said, just "chopping the head off the electric beastie"...NO ONE
flew electric pattern in those days!  But, as with 4-strokes, we make
allowances to include rather than exclude. Those who wish to exclude
themselves are entirely free to do so, although we miss their company
-- that's the main thing, after all, isn't it?  This is
RECREATION!  We aren't out to earn a living at this -- with apologies
to the Shulmans, Hydes, and a couple of others.

At 11:27 PM 11/25/2009, you wrote:
>The electric situation is a case in point.  Phil admits that it
>could be a one year only rule; who wants to build a plane for that?

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.