[NSRCA-discussion] Alabama Bound

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Wed Nov 25 18:49:27 AKST 2009

I think that's chasing tail also. You can prop a motor to produce almost any
wattage you want (within limits). Who's going to monitor what wattage is
pulled after every prop change.  Are all electric planes going to be checked
at every contest and throughout the event? That sounds like a lot of fun for
a CD.

Rule of KISS needed!

Dave Burton