[NSRCA-discussion] Alabama Bound

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 12:25:04 AKST 2009

Phil,

I can see where the average stock 91 4C could be quieter than the average
stock 61 2C, so if it was needed to appease noise limits, good enough (tho I
do see a substantial power advantage for the 91 4C, especially if the 2C 60
can't use a pipe).  Accommodating electrics without disrupting the "power
balance"..that will not be easy, and will be constantly changing as
electrics evolve.  6s lipo and 13" prop is for all practical purposes no
limit.

Regards,

Dave

  _____