[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - YS110s, Hatori Header/Pipe, Hyde Mount & Runaround Kit

markmcleod at comcast.net markmcleod at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 13:12:11 AKST 2009

Cleaning out the closet.  I’m offering the following to the list members before I post them on RCUniverse.   Everything is new in the box except the Runaround kit. Note that actual shipping will be added to the price listed.

Runaround Kit w/Dick’s rotomount – Untouched Dick Hanson kit except firewall & nose ring have been installed. Includes foam cores. - $200

YS110S – NIB - $325

Hatori 726 Rigid Header for YS110, fits Hatori 725 Pipe – NIB - $50

Hatori 725 Pipe – NIB - $85

Hyde Mount for YS110 model HCMYS110A - NIB - $45

GWS Formosa Electric – NIB   - $25

Please contact me off list if you are interested.   markmcleod at comcast.net

Thanks,

Mark