[NSRCA-discussion] New Contest - Looking for Interest (D3, 4, and 5)

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Nov 23 19:00:35 AKST 2009

Hey Larry,

Be careful putting it in June. Most people can't do 3 contests weekends in a row and you'll be sandwiching it between 2 VERY well established D4/D5 contests in the Muncie shoot out and the Chicago Hoffman Estate (Jimmy Hubbard Memorial) contest.  I fear you'll have very low attendence.  I for one would not be able to attend that many in a row.

-M