[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 12 FG Lipo Battery

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 16:21:17 AKST 2009

Just another option but probably not necessarily will work for this particular application.  I am providing the information for those that are planing to replace the TX batteries.   I installed eneloop NiMh cells in my 10X.  This pack has been performing very well for this particular application for more than one season.  They are 2000 mah  and last for long time on 2.4.  I just charge every 15-25 flights.  The  self discharge is almost null.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone