[NSRCA-discussion] Generator Storage

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Nov 2 12:58:58 AKST 2009

I change the oil at the end of the season and dump the gas out. I also clean
the air filter as per the manual which I'll send you shortly. If you take
the side cover off, you'll see a gold colored bowl shaped object with a
screw in the bottom. Open up that screw and any fuel left in the bowl will
drain out. Close the screw back and start it up and let it run dry. I don't
bother with fogging oil.

Verne