[NSRCA-discussion] Honda generator question

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 15:54:36 AKDT 2009

And how exactly would you certify that you had cleaned up the spill successfully if you do it on your own?  Aside from the documented and obvious health risks from exposure, what future legal liabilities do you open yourself up to from a spill on your premises?  What happens if you later sell you home without having hired a professional for cleanup, and the new owner discovers mercury levels due to your negligence? Yes, this is what I want in an electric bulb.

Anyway, this is getting way off topic, but putting lipstick on a pig doesn't really do all that much to fix it up. Here's what the Peoples Republic of NJ has to say about it:

http://www.nj.gov/health/surv/documents/merchome.pdf