[NSRCA-discussion] Program for generating Aresti Sequences

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sat May 23 15:03:05 AKDT 2009

Marty,
Don't know for sure, but I suspect the guy at the terminal just copies and
pastes them in place from the FAI catalog. That's what I do when I'm
creating unknowns for Andrew. It goes pretty quick. The tougher part is
making everything flow together and remembering what you used in the
previous schedules so the current one uses different maneuvers. If there IS
an actual program, I'm aware of four callers that would love a copy to
expedite getting our team ready for the World's.

Verne