[NSRCA-discussion] Program for generating Aresti Sequences

Duane Beck duane.e.beck at comcast.net
Sat May 23 08:05:49 AKDT 2009

I've used One Letter Aerobatic Notation (OLAN) before.  It takes a bit
of practice to learn the letters that represent figure components, but
you can type out Aresti sequences pretty quickly.  When I tried it, it
only had figures in the Aresti catalog, so takeoff and landing had to be
kludged a bit.

You need to install .NET Framework 2.0, and I recall the application may
have been a little tricky to install.

http://www.aerobatics.org.il/olan/basics.htm
http://www.aerobatics.org.il/olan/language.htm

Duane