[NSRCA-discussion] Program for generating Aresti Sequences

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 15:16:07 AKDT 2009

There is a nice software package authored by Alan Cassidy that is
essentially a Visual Basic add-on to Microsoft Visio.  I'm not sure if this
is what you guys are looking for, but this is used by the IAC and Scale
Aerobatics crowd to generate sequences.  I've got an outdated copy from my
days in IMAC, but depending on what figures are chosen, it won't generate a
"legal" sequence any longer.  It's fairly easy to use and you will get
spoiled quickly if you start to use it.

http://www.worldaerobatics.com/Aresti2009/Index.htm

Ed