[NSRCA-discussion] Another Poll Regarding Masters on RCU

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon May 11 18:40:59 AKDT 2009

Actually, the place it would help the most is at the Nats, particularly on
an un-scored landing where the judges could stop judging immediately
following the last maneuver before landing and use that time to tabulate
their scoresheets and start getting ready for the next pilot. The minutes
saved there would add up quickly over the twenty or so pilots a Masters
judge has to judge. The Nats is the one place where the CD doesn't have the
discretion to drop maneuvers because the rulebook has to be followed. We'd
have to legislate it out if we wanted it to happen.

Verne Koester