[NSRCA-discussion] Another Poll Regarding Masters on RCU

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 07:31:15 AKDT 2009

CD elective!
Jim Hiller

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Joe Lachowski
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 7:34 AM
To: NSRCA Discussion List
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Another Poll Regarding Masters on RCU

I have put up another poll on RCU regarding Masters. Should we eliminate
scoring Takeoffs and Landings in Masters? Masters only of course. Logic
being it might help some in moving things along during a contest and at this
level it really  shouldn't be a determining factor in the final outcome of a
contest. How much it helps, who knows.

The other poll regarding sequence length is debatable. It was for all
practical purposes about 50/50 when it came to length of the sequence. To me
60% or more one way or the other would make it conclusive which way we
should go.

Ducking<g>
  _____

<http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutor