[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon May 11 08:03:55 AKDT 2009

Well, that really no different than those that enjoy tinkering with engines vs those that don't.

I think Aresti is cool, but I think programming computers is cool too.  on the other hand I hate monkeying with mechanical things. My flying buddy here (Jack) HATES computers but looks for reasons to tear apart his lawn mower.

We both love to fly.

Point is peoples interests vary. Let's accomodate everyone if possible.