[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:45:54 AKDT 2009

On the NSRCA website there is an excellent guide to Aresti called "Aresti
Made Simple"... along with an Aresti Dictionary.  Click on the link below
and look down the left hand side at the bottom.

http://nsrca.us/judging-sequences/judgehome.html

Our friend, "Bill's Email" had a hand in writing that with Barry Wegman a
number of years ago.  I know his name doesn't appear at the top of that
document but Bill and Barry were very instrumental in educating people about
Aresti back in the "old days".