[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon May 11 08:44:23 AKDT 2009

Yeah I know, by point was the IMAC sequences are in Aresti and there's no shortage of people interested in learning to fly IMAC competition. Heck, not knowing how to read music never stopped a bunch of guys from starting a rock band! LOL

I guess it wouldn't hurt to publish the schedules both ways. At least Sportsman and Intermediate. That way there would be one less reason for people to shy away from Pattern.

John Pavlick

BTW - Stevie Ray Vaughan couldn't read music too well either - but he sure could play the guitar!