[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Mon May 11 15:41:25 AKDT 2009

Derek Koopowitz wrote:
> On the NSRCA website there is an excellent guide to Aresti called
> "Aresti Made Simple"... along with an Aresti Dictionary.  Click on the
> link below and look down the left hand side at the bottom.
>
> http://nsrca.us/judging-sequences/judgehome.html
>
> Our friend, "Bill's Email" had a hand in writing that with Barry
> Wegman a number of years ago.  I know his name doesn't appear at the
> top of that document but Bill and Barry were very instrumental in
> educating people about Aresti back in the "old days".

Just for credit where credit is due, Barry Wegman wrote the "Aresti Made
Simple" document. I authored the Aresti Dictionary. I did edit Barry's
article however to put it in "Human", Barry is a lawyer by profession if
you catch my drift!!

The fundamentals of the Aresti system are so simple that it really takes
not time to learn it. Once you do that you can pretty esily read just
about any sequence you can imagine.

And thanks Derek for the reminder of how long ago we did that!! It
explains why I have trouble seeing my plane!!