[NSRCA-discussion] Another Poll Regarding Masters on RCU

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 06:33:45 AKDT 2009

I have put up another poll on RCU regarding Masters. Should we eliminate scoring Takeoffs and Landings in Masters? Masters only of course. Logic being it might help some in moving things along during a contest and at this level it really  shouldn't be a determining factor in the final outcome of a contest. How much it helps, who knows.

The other poll regarding sequence length is debatable. It was for all practical purposes about 50/50 when it came to length of the sequence. To me 60% or more one way or the other would make it conclusive which way we should go.

Ducking<g>