[NSRCA-discussion] Length of 2011 Masters Sequence

Archie Stafford astafford at swtexas.net
Tue May 5 09:36:01 AKDT 2009

I think there is a big difference between a loop with a roll at the top and
a truly integrated rolling maneuver where you are constantly rolling such as
a 1 roll loop or 2 roll loop.  A 4 point at the top is no different than an
avalanche. If you classify that loop with a 4 point at the top as integrated
then you would also have to classify the avalanche as an integrated rolling
maneuver, but with a snap at the top.