[NSRCA-discussion] JR9303 Throttle cut/hold in airplane software for e-power

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 09:03:08 AKDT 2009

Stuart,

It is for JR 9303.  The mixing is set for entire range of the throttle stick to have output of 0 on a flip of mixing switch.  It still turns.  It is the only mix that I use switch.  I try to set all other mixes on permanently.
Somepeople suggested using Heli software for it, but I don't really like it on airplane.

Ihncheol